Thursday, September 2, 2010

NEW American Girl Items!

American Girl had a release of new things this morning!! I guess it's good timing. Maybe they're trying to make us a little less angry about Felicity being archived. I have to admit, I'm very excited about a couple of the items. Here are my favorites.....


YAYYYYYY! PRALINE! I had a feeling they were going to make her when I saw her on InnerstarU! I couldn't be happier about this big fluffy gray cat! (I also have a big fluffy gray cat in case you didn't know.)


The new baking table! I love this! It will go well with my sweet treats bakery and I will be buying it for sure!

The Cozy Plaid Outfit! This is ADORABLE! I love the colors and I love the style. Good job American Girl!

The Sweet Sugar Outfit! I have really missed the outfits with Coconut on them so I'm very excited to see this one staring Sugar! I love these jeans and I like that the sweater has a high neck on it. So cute!

The Twins got a new meet outfit! I really like the girl outfit and I will be ordering one for my twins.


The Ruby and Ribbon Dress! So cute...I like the red dress all on it's own and I love that it can be worn with or without the white sweater. This dress is so cute for the holidays!

The new Doll Storage Tower. Here's one side...
(I especially love the new little earring tree...how cute! I'm thinking this would be good for two dolls...one inside and one on top.)
And the other side....

By the way,
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!!

1 comment:

American Girl Doll Hairstyles said...

I love the new AG things, especially the new outfits!