Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome Home Rebecca

I posted a sneak peak of my Rebecca post last night but I was just too tired to upload the rest. Here is my official Welcome Home Rebecca post with lots of pictures. I bought her on QVC. She came with her school outfit, her meet accessories, and her school accessories.

Fresh out of the shipping box

So pretty!
School accessories!
I love every piece of this set! I guess it would be nice if the pickles and cookies came apart but whatever. They are still so cute!

Meet Accessories

School outfit!
I LOVE this outfit! Probably one of my favorites!

All of the extras

Time to have some fun!!
Rebecca takes such nice pictures! She's gorgeous!!

Outside! Crazy cute!
I LOVE how the light hit Rebecca for this picture!
Such a pretty girl!

9 comments:

Miranda said...

The last picture is my favorite. SHE IS ADORABLE!!! :0/:)

Claire said...

She's so pretty! I love my Rebecca (and my new Lanie) and I'm so happy you could get her.

Also, I had a question - you commented on I Heart American Girl that you couldn't wait to get Felicity for Christmas. So this means you're definitely getting her, right?

AGDollPrincess said...

Thanks! I really like Rebecca and I love the way she looks in her school outfit.

I guess I don't know for *sure* that I'm getting Felicity for Christmas but I'm pretty sure that I am. I have been asking for her ever since my mom and dad bought me Elizabeth for my birthday.

Claire said...

I really hope you can get Felicity! She's a wonderful doll to have, and she would be perfect for your collection!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Leah I love your blog!! I just found it like two minutes ago and I am so glad I did! I am honeschooled too!

Love, Meg

Anonymous said...

Hello again!

Sorry for such a lame comment there. I was kind of in a hurry. Any way, I think that your blog is so cute and I am checking it every day! I don't have any american girls. I am saving up for Kaya though!! I plan to call her Pocahontas Olivia!

Have a nice day!!

Love, Meg

Caelen said...

Lucky!!!!!!!!!
I wish I had Rebecca I'm half jewish so that would be nice if I had Rebecca.

AGDollPrincess said...

Hi Meg! I'm so happy you like my blog! I really hope you get Kaya. She has such a cute face!!

AGDollPrincess said...

Caelen, Rebecca is so pretty and I love her! Are you saving up to buy her? It would be cool if you could get her since you're half jewish!