My Mom ordered Rebecca just moments ago from the QVC web site for me!!! She should be here next week and I CAN'T WAIT! She comes with her meet accessories, her school outfit, AND her school set. I was hoping they would have Emily or Molly but they won't be offering them this time. I'm still going to watch American Girl on QVC this afternoon. Maybe I can talk my Dad into another set. I know my Mom would buy another one if my Dad gave the ok. I will be sure that he is watching the show with me lol! :) I used the $120 that I saved and my Mom paid the rest. I've asked for Felicity for Christmas and I might ask for Emily and Molly for my birthday next year. Rebecca was number three on my list (after Emily and Molly). And because I'm saving money by ordering her set from QVC I decided to go ahead and buy her instead of buying Molly or Emily from American Girl. I will post pictures when she gets here. I'm so excited!Don't forget...the last day to enter my giveaway is tomorrow!




2 comments:
Have fun with Rebecca! She's an adorable doll and I know you'll love her. What is she, your sixth doll this year? *counts on fingers* Let's see, Lanie, Kit, Elizabeth, Addy, Ella, and now Rebecca. Yes, that's six, and it proves that I really know this blog back to front! xD
Post a Comment