I was going to have a back to school giveaway in a week but I have decided to post it now in celebration of Ella's arrival! Wanna know what you could win? Of course you do!
For this giveaway I have decided to send the winner a brand new sealed copy of "Kit's World - A Girl's-Eye View of the Great Depression". I have a copy of this book for myself and I really like it. There is a lot of interesting information in it along with fun things like a mini checkers set and a pop up tree house complete with paper dolls.
All you have to do to enter is leave me a comment under this post including:
*Your name.
*A statement that you have your parents permission to enter (you will need to give me your address IF you win).
and
*Your favorite thing about fall.
This giveaway is open to US residents only. Shipping out of the country costs too much. Sorry!
The last day to enter is September 12, 2010. I will randomly choose a winner on Monday September 13, 2010.
For this giveaway I have decided to send the winner a brand new sealed copy of "Kit's World - A Girl's-Eye View of the Great Depression". I have a copy of this book for myself and I really like it. There is a lot of interesting information in it along with fun things like a mini checkers set and a pop up tree house complete with paper dolls.
All you have to do to enter is leave me a comment under this post including:
*Your name.
*A statement that you have your parents permission to enter (you will need to give me your address IF you win).
and
*Your favorite thing about fall.
This giveaway is open to US residents only. Shipping out of the country costs too much. Sorry!
The last day to enter is September 12, 2010. I will randomly choose a winner on Monday September 13, 2010.
Please be sure that your email address is in your profile and if it's not, please include it in your comment so that I can contact you if you win.
Here are a few pictures of my book and the brand new sealed book that I will be sending to the lucky winner.
Here are a few pictures of my book and the brand new sealed book that I will be sending to the lucky winner.





5 comments:
Hi my name is Anne. I would love to enter and I have my mom's permission. My favorite things about fall are Thanksgiving, leaves, pumpkins, apple cider, and seeing your friends at school. My birthday is also in the fall! My email is agfan2010@aol.com. Thanks for having this giveaway!
~Anne~
Hi! My name is Sierra I have my parents permission, my favorite thing about fall is probably all the different colored leaves everywhere.
Even though I live in England I could send to my relatives and pick it up when I visit them... or something like that.
~Sierra
Hi my name is Hannah.
I have my parents permission.
My favorite thing about fall is the weather is so nice.
Thank you so much for having this giveaway :)
my email is godsgirl787@yahoo.com
Hi my name is Lily and I would like to enter I have my parents premission and my Email is petlover28@live.com and my favorite thing about fall is the weather is nicer and the leaves look so pretty.
Post a Comment