Rebecca is here and she is GORGEOUS! More pictures tomorrow. I'm too tired to edit and add more right now. Don't miss the post below from this afternoon with Lanie's camper pictures!!!
What Do You Plan On Buying From McKenna's Collection
I went to the American Girl store in Washington D.C.!!! Yep, I did! Have you seen my pictures yet? If you haven't OR if you'd like to see them again, you can find them here: MY AMERICAN GIRL WASHINGTON D.C. TRIP!
My name is Leah and I have 24 American Girl dolls. I'm homeschooled, I love making crafts, playing with my pets, and taking pictures of my dolls and my pets. I have a cat, a ferret, and fish. I love music and dancing too. Feel free to follow my blog - I like followers and I love comments!
2 comments:
can't wait for more pictures!!!
i LOOOVEEE rebecca. :)
She is stunning. Rebecca is my second-favorite historical to Felicity, and I'm so glad I got her for my birthday this year.
Lanie STILL has not arrived yet. For all I know, she might get here today!
Post a Comment