Monday, September 13, 2010

My Second Giveaway Winner

And the winner is.....

ANNE! You are the winner of the new/sealed copy of "Kit's World - A Girl's-Eye View of the Great Depression"! I used random.org to pick a winner, I received four entries, and Anne is the winner of the book! Congratulations Anne! I hope you enjoy it!! I'll send you an email to get your mailing address shortly.

I was a little surprised to see that there were only 4 entries for my giveaway. It's a really nice book and I chose it because it is educational (back to school giveaway), I love books, it happens to be one of my favorite books of it's kind, and it has so much for girls of any age to enjoy.

I also want to thank everyone who entered! I have more giveaways planned in the future!
Congratulations again Anne!!!

9 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I would have entered, but I'm not allowed. :/
Sorry!!!

AGDollPrincess said...

That's ok Gabrielle! I'm glad that you read my blog anyway! :)

Anne said...

Thank you so much, Leah!!!! :) I'm so excited!!!!! :)

~Anne~

Cara May said...

I couldn't enter because i live in Canada!!

AGDollPrincess said...

I'll talk to my parents about maybe opening the next giveaway to Canada!

Anonymous said...

We are really enjoying your blog .. have missed out on reading it until recently .. but will be here all the time now .. you can come visit us too ..

laters,
Kelsyee

Claire said...

I would have entered, but I got this book for Christmas. It's really good, isn't it? :) Have a great time reading it, Anne! It is a fantastic book.

AGDollPrincess said...

Wow! So many comments on this post! I'm so glad that you all read my blog and thank you so much for the comments!!

Claire, I really love that book. I think it's such a fun way to learn!

Anne, I sent you an email yesterday. :)

Anne said...

Thanks, Claire! :)

I just emailed you back, Leah! :) Thanks so much! :)