Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Trip to American Girl Washington D.C. with TONS of pictures!!!!!!!!

As promised, here are the pictures from my trip to American Girl Washington D.C.!!!
And, of course, pictures of what I bought! :)
We got to the store right when it opened and there weren't many people there yet at all. It was awesome!

Check Spelling


























And now for what I bought!
Like I said, I brought one of my dolls to the store with me and then I bought four more so I came home with a total of 5.....and a bunch of other stuff!
A shirt for me - a shirt for my dolls!
My shirt up close - Super cute!
Sleepover Accessories Set
Kanani's 'Ukulele Set
Winter Wonder Dress
My new twins Maya and Tyson!!!!!!!!!!!
(I decided on Tyson because I bought him at Tyson's Corner!)
These two stole my heart and I had to bring them home with me!
Baby Maizy!!!!!!!!!
(Medium skin, dark brown hair, brown eyes)
Special Edition Mini Kirsten
Ruthie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another picture of Gorgeous Ruthie!!!
I went to the store with plans to buy Cecile, Marie-Grace, Argos, Cochon, some store exclusives, and a red headed bitty baby. When I got there, I fell in love with Ruthie and I knew I had to bring her home with me. After looking at everything in the store, Maya and Tyson totally stole my heart and then I saw Maizy and just loved her. Shopping in the store is very different from shopping on the website and everything looks so different in person. I liked Ruthie before but she wasn't at the top of my list until I saw her in person yesterday. She is SO pretty! And I didn't ever have plans to buy the bitty baby that I bought until I saw her yesterday and then I knew she was the one. The store was amazing!!!! Everything is so neat and organized and it's so much fun to see everything set up like it is. I loved it and I had an awesome time!!!!!

20 comments:

Caelen said...

I can only see a few pictures.

AGDollPrincess said...

Caelen, they are working for us on two different computers. Maybe try refreshing the page? There are a lot so they might take a while to load.

Lexie said...

AWESOME!!!!!!

How long have you been saving? Did you use all your own money? I'm just curious.

AGDollPrincess said...

I saved all summer and I did not use all of my own money (I wish!). I had $100 of my own, my grandma gave me $100 to spend at the store, and my parents gave me $200 to spend at the store. They normally would never hand me $200 (just tossing that out there before the "you're so spoiled" comments start flooding my box....I could so do without those because the people that would say those things don't know me and have no idea what they are talking about). They gave it to me because we were going to the store and wanted the day to be special. We spent over 9 hours in the car driving to get there and back so it's not something I'll get to do often and my parents wanted me to be able to buy a bunch while I was there. It was beyond awesome!!

Claire said...

Great pictures, Leah! And congrats on your new dolls - they are absolutely adorable!! :)

Emma Kate said...

SO COOL! I can see all of the pictures! Ruthie is so pretty! So is mini Kirsten! Oh, and I love the matching T-Shirts!

~Emma~

Hannah said...

Great choices, Leah! :)

Hannah

Kenzie said...

OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SOOOO LUCKY!!!!!
thank you sooooo much for taking the time to post all these amazing pictures!!!!!!!!
It's soooo cool!
I might be going to the DC place..but im not sure:)

My sister has Ruthie and I LOVE her!!!!!!!!!
She's sooo cute and can dress up in anything! From 1774 to today cloths!

Have a great day!

~*Mackenzie*~

Ps- how do u get your link on all of your pictures?:)

Lexie said...

AGDollPrincess-

Thanks! I'm going to the NYC store in the beginning of December. I have 40$ saved up. My aunt is taking me for my birthday so no money from her. I'm pretty sure my Mom will buy me something though when we get there and my Grandma might donate 20$ if I get lucky. I would have more saved up but I'm re-doing my room and I have to put most of my money in a saving pocket for a car when I turn 16. Also my parents don't believe in allowences. I'm trying to think of ways to earn money but it's pretty hard since I'm only eleven and can't do much.
Sorry for the long comment. You are proably not going to read it. I don't really care.

AGDollPrincess said...

Hi Lexie,
Maybe you could take a babysitting class at a local hospital and do some babysitting to make money? I know it's not helpful now because you are probably in school (I'm homeschooled) but maybe in the summer....a lot of people with dogs work during the day and pay for people to let their dog out and walk it once during the day while they are gone. Maybe you could be a dog walker during the summer months?
And, I do read every comment no matter how long they are. :) Thanks for commenting again!

Piper said...

Um, I have a favor to ask. Please, don't do it if you don't want to! :) Do some Bitty Twin outfits fit 18 inchers? Again, if you don't want to try it, don't.

I want to go to the AGP Chicago so bad...or any AGP for that matter. I've never been to one and it would make my day, week, and year to go!!

Piper said...

OK, I was thinking about the last comment and it did not sound right. I meant "Would you want to try any Bitty Twin outfit on an 18 inch doll and see if it fits at all."

AGDollPrincess said...

Hi Piper! Yes, some Bitty outfits do fit the 18 inch dolls. I will post some pictures of them soon for you.

Charlotte said...

sounds epic! I can't believe you bought 4 dolls, how long did you have to save for that? I also really like the patio... I didn't know they had patios at american girl places! anyway, cool pictures, and awesome post! :D
-charlotte

Piper said...

Thanks! :)

Lexie said...

Charlotte- I commented about this. Scroll up and you will find her answer.

Anonymous said...

Wow great pictures! Wow you got some really awesome stuff! Ruthie is sooooooooooooooo cute! I love the pic of cecile and marie grace

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! You are sooo lucky!!!!!! I have Ruthie and I LOVE HER!!!!!!!! She's so pretty and cute!!!

Kirsten Cavanaugh said...

My BFF has the bitty twins. She loves them! They are sooo adorable! I have Kirsten but not the mini doll.

AZ girl said...

JEALOUS! OH MY GOSH! I just found your blog and I love it!