Friday, August 27, 2010

So Sad

The news is everywhere. It's even on American Girl's website so it's official. Felicity and Elizabeth will be the next to go. I have already asked for Felicity for Christmas and I am so sad to see they are leaving. They are my favorites and I had hoped for a little more time to collect the things I wanted. I was saving my money for qvc in two weeks and now I have to decide if I will be saving for qvc or just ordering the Felicity and Elizabeth outfits/accessories that I want from American Girl. Such a bummer! I'm be so sad to see them go.

UGH...I'm not in a contest sort of mood but I do want to remind you to enter my contest in the post below. There are not too many entries yet so you'll have a pretty good chance at winning.

1 comment:

Aisha said...

Aww... my person wants Felicty for Christmas.
At least I'll get to meet her!

Aisha