Wondering what that title is all about???? 20 is the number of pictures that I'm going to share of my new CAMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lanie's camper came yesterday!!!!! My Mom secretly ordered it in June and it's been on backorder the entire time! My Mom and Dad told me they would try to order it before Lanie retired. They said they would get it soon. I had no idea that they already ordered it! When the box came yesterday my Mom said it was a grill because our grill broke last week. I seriously thought it was a grill. I didn't even look at the box. When my Dad got home my Mom asked me if I wanted to help my Dad put the grill together. I like doing stuff like that with my Dad so I said sure. I was so shocked when I saw what came out of the box when we opened it in the kitchen! My Mom took a picture of the box in the kitchen when it got here for my blog. She's sneaky like that lol! It was a HUGE box! We moved the camper to the living room so that we could get all of the stickers on. Eventually my Dad carried it upstairs to my bedroom. Here are the pictures of my new camper!
The giant box in the kitchen!
Thanks for taking the picture Mom!
The giant box in the kitchen!
Thanks for taking the picture Mom!
The camper fresh out of the box before we put the stickers on.
The camper in the living room after all of the stickers were put on...and Lanie and Lulu of course!

Lanie in the camper :P

Lanie is ready to give a tour!

Lanie enjoying some lunch while reading about birds on her laptop.
(I'm pretty sure that Lulu was thinking about taking her sandwich.)

This camper is so cute!
The little refrigerator (I put a few extras in there).

Closed refrigerator

Tiny little sink...soooo cute!
The shower!

and the shower curtain!

The oh so cute fold down bed and sleeping bag!

awwwww....Lulu on the bed

Storage under the seat

Cute little bench with cushions

It's PERFECT!

The rear of the camper
The back of the camper

Finally in my room where it belongs!! YAY!

OH! And Rebecca came today! I took pictures of her and everything she came with in the qvc package. I'll try to post them later!




3 comments:
How fun to wake up to two days of AG fun! I'm asking for Lanie's camper for Christmas because my grandparents might get it for Taylor, Sara, and I as our big Christmas present. Hope to see Rebecca pictures soon!
What a suprise? I love all the accesories it comes with. =-)
-Kirsten at AG crazy
Lanie's camper is so cute! I love all the fun details. Sounds like you have some pretty cool parents. :) What a special surprise! Thanks for sharing pics with us.
Post a Comment