Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lazy Weekend AND Last Week for My Giveaway


I had a lazy weekend so I took my AG dolls outside for pictures. I have something BIG coming soon and I can't wait to share what it is with you!

For now, I want to remind you to enter my giveaway. This is the last week! I will be picking a winner next Monday (September 13, 2010). There are not many entries so there is a good chance you will be the winner. BUT, you can't win if you don't enter! So, get busy and enter! :) If you think the book won't interest you, I think you're wrong. It really a very nice book for all ages!

I'm also looking forward to the American Girl show on QVC this weekend! American Girl will be on QVC from 4-6 pm this Saturday. I have 120 dollars that I *might* spend that day. I'm waiting to see what they have. If the items and dolls that are at the top of my list aren't on QVC then I will most likely order from American Girl afterwards. I'll let you know! I hope you all had a great weekend. By now most people have started school. I'd love to hear about how your school year is going so far! Leave me a comment!



3 comments:

Claire said...

What beautiful pictures! Leah, you have a stunning collection (my favorites being Ella, Claire, and Mia) and I just love your blog!

AGDollPrincess said...

Thanks Claire!!

Phoebe said...

Wow! Great pics! I LOVE the outfit that Kit is wearing!