Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sick :(

I'm sick. I threw up all afternoon. :( I'd love to see some contest entries today!!

11 comments:

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Throwing up is no fun at all! Hope you get lots of contest entries.! :) I'm not entering so someone younger can win. :)

Slim said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. I rarely get sick like that, but the last time I got the stomach flu I was in Disney World! Not Fun!!! I hope you feel better. I took I a bunch of pictures for your contest but I have to upload them. Please enter my contest too. I only have one entry! :(

AGDollPrincess said...

beast'sbelle ~ I would love for you to enter my contest! Anyone of any age is welcome and you can share the book with your daughters!

Slim ~ I can't wait to see your pictures for my contest! I will enter your contest as soon as I'm feeling better. Being sick with the flu in Disney World would really stink!

Muzzy said...

Oh no! Feel better Darling! I hear it's going around, My friend got the stomach bug too. :( Don't drink any orange juice, or eat twizzlers! I've thrown them up before. Very gross. Eat toast, bananas, and drink milk.
Hugs!
Jenna

Bunnny said...

Hey I hope you feel better!! Please follow Emily's Blog!!!



Carob Chip

Charlotte said...

Hope you get well soon!

Minnie Kitchen said...

hope you feel better! Love your collection...especially the snow cone stand!

Rachel said...

Aww, hope you feel better! I'll see if I can enter.

Beth said...

awww I'm sorry. being sick is no fun. hope u feel better soon!! :)

Karen M. Owen said...

So sorry to hear you are sick! That is awful! You have such a great site I really enjoy it, I hope you are feeling better soon!

Slim said...

Can my pic for your contest be a valentines Day pic????