As I said yesterday, my mom and I have been ordering some things from etsy over the past couple of weeks. I still have more orders on their way too. The first outfit I want to show you is from 123MulberryStreet.
I am so excited about this outfit! I love it!! It's a lavender sweater with cream colored corduroy pants. There was also a headband for this set made from the same material as the sweater but I didn't have it on Mia when I took these pictures - oops!
I was surprised to see that there was no velcro on this outfit. The sweater is very stretchy and goes on over the dolls head. It's a lot easier than I thought it would be.
The pants are made from a Liberty Jane pattern and even have real pockets in them!
So you can do things like put your doll's hand in her pocket if you want. :)
The outfit is really great and I have a few more from 123MulberryStreet to show you soon!
Do you own anything from 123MulberryStreet?
I am so excited about this outfit! I love it!! It's a lavender sweater with cream colored corduroy pants. There was also a headband for this set made from the same material as the sweater but I didn't have it on Mia when I took these pictures - oops!
I was surprised to see that there was no velcro on this outfit. The sweater is very stretchy and goes on over the dolls head. It's a lot easier than I thought it would be.
The pants are made from a Liberty Jane pattern and even have real pockets in them!
So you can do things like put your doll's hand in her pocket if you want. :)
The outfit is really great and I have a few more from 123MulberryStreet to show you soon!Do you own anything from 123MulberryStreet?




2 comments:
I love 123Mulberry Street! She is from Canada and so am I! My mom has ordered a few things for me from there as well. I love the sock monkey hats! I also have the spa wrap and the fur trimmed vest, and the polka dot outfit that you have. I'll have to take some pics sometime and put them up on my blog!
Very cute! I love the pants!
Post a Comment