MOLLY! Oh, I have and LOVE my Molly. :) I like the name too, I named my cat Molly. I got Doll Dining yesterday. It's really cool. You can check my blog to see it.
What Do You Plan On Buying From McKenna's Collection
I went to the American Girl store in Washington D.C.!!! Yep, I did! Have you seen my pictures yet? If you haven't OR if you'd like to see them again, you can find them here: MY AMERICAN GIRL WASHINGTON D.C. TRIP!
My name is Leah and I have 24 American Girl dolls. I'm homeschooled, I love making crafts, playing with my pets, and taking pictures of my dolls and my pets. I have a cat, a ferret, and fish. I love music and dancing too. Feel free to follow my blog - I like followers and I love comments!
15 comments:
Oh my goodness! Is it Molly? I love her so much!
Molly yay I have an emily
Molly!! I want her so bad! I'm planning on getting her this summer.
ITS MOLLY!!!!!! I reconize that Braid anywhere!
~Rebecca
MOLLY?!!!!!
Molly! Hey, that's me! :)
Love, Molly
Molly. I could tell by the hairbow and braid and sweater!!! :D
~Miranda
Molly! You've gotten so many dolls lately...
Oh, it must be Molly! How adorable!
-Doodledog
agirlandherdolls.blogspot.com
MOLLY!!!!! :D
MOLLY! Oh, I have and LOVE my Molly. :) I like the name too, I named my cat Molly.
I got Doll Dining yesterday. It's really cool. You can check my blog to see it.
Molly definately.
Molly from ailigirl.blogspot.com
Molly!! :)
~Caelen
www.caelen12.blogspot.com
Molly! Congatulations!
Post a Comment