Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feeling Better and A New Look!

I'm feeling better ~ YAY! And, my blog has a new look! I got tired of how pale it was and decided it was time to brighten things up! My Mom and I worked on everything all morning and afternoon. I really hope you like it because I sure do! I ordered some new outfits from etsy. The picture above is a sneak peek! I'll post more pictures and information in another post soon. I still only have TWO entries to my contest. Please enter! I would love more pictures to choose from. Here is a link to the contest post ~ Winter Photo Contest. I'm going to change the deadline to February 28th because I wasn't online to answer questions. I got one question asking if a Valentines picture counts. Sure! Valentine's Day is in winter and if that's something you like about winter then go for it! :) Happy Tuesday everyone!

8 comments:

Korianne said...

I love the new layout. The only issue I have is about the music. Is there a way to have it not autoplay? I like listening to the music sometimes but when it comes up automatically when I'm at school or in a public place it kinda scares me.

Slim said...

Thanks for responding to my question. I love your blog's new look! What program do you and your mom use to make the background?

M and M said...

I'm really impressed with your new layout. Keep up the good work

Rachel said...

Glad you're better. I LOVE your header and background, it looks great! I wish I could do a picture for you but I don't think my parents will go for me giving out my email/address. I would be happy to post on my blog a winter photo though! I'll let you know when I have it up, OK? Then you can check it out there.

AGDollPrincess said...

Thank you everyone!

Korianne, it's taken care of. The music player will only play when you want it to. I took it off of autoplay. :)

Slim, we use Photoshop Elements.

Rachel, I would still love it if you took pictures with a winter theme even if you can't enter. :)

Charlotte said...

The new layout is nice... but I really loved the old one.
But I do love the dress elizabeth is wearing in the picture on your sidebar!

AGDollPrincess said...

Charlotte, you spotted another one of my etsy purchases!

Rachel said...

Thanks for taking it off auto play. It always scared me too, and I always have to mute before entering your blog. :) I'll have my picture entered soon!