We're in the final hours of my contest and there are still ONLY FOUR eligible entries for the prize. If you were thinking about entering, you'll need to do it in the next few hours!!! I would really love more eligible entries so please consider entering if you can!
And now, I have another Etsy purchase to show you! Claire is modeling this one and I think she looks SO cute! This purchase is actually two purchases. The first part of the outfit is the shirt that I ordered from etsy seller DollCloset. The shirt is a textured long sleeve t-shirt in a really pretty pink color. Super cute!
And now, I have another Etsy purchase to show you! Claire is modeling this one and I think she looks SO cute! This purchase is actually two purchases. The first part of the outfit is the shirt that I ordered from etsy seller DollCloset. The shirt is a textured long sleeve t-shirt in a really pretty pink color. Super cute!
The second half of the outfit is a skirt and thigh high socks that I ordered from etsy seller Sew Fun Doll Clothes. The socks are nice and thick and they stay up really well! The colors are so cute and I was so excited to get them! To go with them, I bought the pleated khaki colored mini skirt.
Both sellers have excellent clothes!! I think these pieces look great together and Claire thinks so too!
More etsy posts coming soon!




9 comments:
the clothes are very cute!!! I just sent you my entry.
oh my gosh!!!!! I totally forgaot to tell you in my email that I have my mom's permission. By the way, my email is dancegirlabc@yahoo.com I hopw this still counts. I did send you my entry last night around 10.
I love those socks!
same here! :D
Claire is so cute! I love the socks :)
When will you post the winners of your contest?
The pictures look exactly like senior pictures!!! Can you give me photography classes? lol...jk
If is not to late to sign up I 'd like to enter. With my mom's permission here's my email:
creativesarahibertke@gmail.com
Thanks Sarah. Sorry but the contest ended over a month ago. I will be having another one soon so you'll be able to enter that one. Thanks for reading my blog!
Post a Comment