Monday, February 21, 2011

123Mulberrystreet Part 2 & CONTEST REMINDER

FIRST I want to remind you all to enter my contest!! I only have three entries that are eligible for the prize (you have to have your parent's permission so that I can mail you the prize OR be old enough that you don't need it.) There is only ONE week left to enter. Here's a link to my contest post....WINTER CONTEST.

Now I have another outfit from etsy seller 123Mulberrystreet to show you! It's an adorable sweater outfit covered in stripes and dots and bright colors.
The sweater does not have velcro on the back so it has to go over the doll's head. I haven't had any problems with this because the sweater is so stretchy.

The leggings are also made of the same material and they fit the doll really well!

The outfit is just great and it goes very well with the JLY meet shoes from the pink hoodie outfit.

Be sure to check out 123Mulberrystreet!
I have more from that seller to show you soon!

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Very cute outfit! Lanie looks adorable in it!

Rachel said...

I agree. She looks so cute in it! Did the shoes come with it?

Aili said...

So cute and check out my blog PLEASE at Ailigirl.blogspot.com !

AGDollPrincess said...

Rachel, the shoes did not come with it. Those were the shoes that Claire came in with her meet outfit but they match perfectly!!

Mother-Daughter Photography said...

Oh, OK. That's awesome!!!!