American Girl released a bunch of new outfits and accessories overnight! So many of them are so cute. There were only a couple of things that I decided I didn't really love. Here are my favorites:
Chocolate Chip!!! Such a cute chocolate Labrador puppy!! Going to get her for sure!
The Tennis Skirt Set, the Campus Casual Outfit, and the Flower Garden Dress ~ all so cute!
The Sporty Skate Set and the Chair and Bocce Set. Great colors on both sets!
The Pink Blossoms Outfit and the Darling Dots Swim Set for Bitty Baby. Lucy needs those!
The Soccer Outfits and the Soccer Accessories for Bitty Twins ~ the four bitty twins in the house would look great in these!Check out the American Girl website and come back and tell me what your favorites are!




5 comments:
I love it when ag releases new outfits!
Chocolate Chip is my absolute favourite! I would really like to get her when we go to Chicago this summer!
Thank you so much for letting me know about this! I am so excited!
Love the new AG releases!! Hey everyone please visit my website...
www.adayinthelifeofsamantha.weebly.com
its about Ag dolls, hairstyles and more!!
Is your website a blog , Samantha ?
Post a Comment