My mom found a REALLY good picture of Kanani's book AND a much better book summary with more details! I can't wait to see if she's wearing a dress, a shirt and a skirt, or a shirt and shorts. And, for some reason I am really excited about her shoes! :) Do you think they will make her cousin Rachel as a doll too? I hope so!
My mom found these HERE if you're interested. She has been checking all of the online book stores everyday. lol!
What Do You Plan On Buying From McKenna's Collection
I went to the American Girl store in Washington D.C.!!! Yep, I did! Have you seen my pictures yet? If you haven't OR if you'd like to see them again, you can find them here: MY AMERICAN GIRL WASHINGTON D.C. TRIP!
My name is Leah and I have 24 American Girl dolls. I'm homeschooled, I love making crafts, playing with my pets, and taking pictures of my dolls and my pets. I have a cat, a ferret, and fish. I love music and dancing too. Feel free to follow my blog - I like followers and I love comments!
3 comments:
OH MY JELLY!!! I LOVE Kanini's hair! My hair is ALMOST that color! And, my hair is wavy like that! But, I have bangs.
I love Kanani! Hopefully either Taylor or myself will get her - she has the accurate look of a Hawaiian, and we've been waiting for a doll from there!
I think Kanani is so pretty!!!bachas
Post a Comment