Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Glow

My mom and I took pictures of Claire, Ella, and Lanie in front of our Christmas tree tonight. I love how these turned out! I think we'll do more of the dolls tomorrow!








13 comments:

Elisha said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!! I love the background, everyone's hair and clothes!!!!!!!! GREAT job!!!!!!!!!!!

anna said...

ADORABLE! I love the Christmas tree background! Claire's out fit is super cute!

Miranda said...

I HAVE to agree! These are THE BEST pictures I have EVER seen!!! :)

AGDollPrincess said...

Thanks everyone!!! My mom brought her tripod out to take pictures of our Christmas tree. While she had it out I asked her if we could take pictures of some of my dolls. I love the way they look with our tree glowing in the background! I didn't get to take more tonight. We went shopping and then out to dinner. Hopefully tomorrow!

Emma said...

I love those pics! I think they turned out really good too! My sister, Hannah and I might do that on our blog. agfun.thewrightfamily.nameseak

Claire said...

Your photography is amazing! Your dolls look stunning - I would have never thought to put a Sonali-mold doll in Nicki's Gala Outfit. You inspired me to take pictures of a few of my dolls tonight in front of the tree.

Kiki's Korner said...

These are really amazing photos! Everyone looks so pretty! We are putting up our tree today and will have to get some photos.

~ Kiki

Caelen said...

I LOVE THE PICS!!!

Caelen said...

I love your pics!!

Anna said...

Hey can you answer this question?

Did you have to get permission from American girl to use their names or trademarks?

AGDollPrincess said...

Anna, that isn't necessary for a personal blog if you're not claiming to be affiliated with the company.

AGDollPrincess said...

Thank you all for the comments about my Christmas tree pictures!! There will be more coming soon!

Anna said...

Thanks!!!