Friday, December 17, 2010

Chilly Day

I took some pictures of Chrissa and Honey on our back porch today in the snow. It was too cold to stay out there very long. Chrissa and Honey agreed. I brought them inside, warmed them up, and Chrissa sat by the window to watch the snow. :)



8 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful pictures! I love Chrissa's mix-and-match - it's adorable!

Gabrielle said...

I love them all, but the last one is definitely my favorite :)

Gabrielle said...

by the way, i love the festive music you have on your blog!

Elisha said...

#2 and #4 are sooooo gorgeous!!!!

Emma Kate said...

I love the first one and the last one!!! I love your blog! I follow it.


~Emma W.

Charlotte said...

Those pictures are so pretty Leah!
I love your pictures of Chrissa :D

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Beautiful pics! :) Wish it was snowing here. :)

Caelen said...

Do you live in Canada? If so isn't it freezing? G2G