Last week I saw the "Fancy Flurries" activity on the American Girl website. I thought it looked like fun! I didn't have anything to do today so I made snowflakes! They aren't dry yet so I can't say if they will stick to the windows but I sure hope so! Have you tried this activity? I will let you know how they stick. Hopefully they will be dry in the morning!







6 comments:
cute! I love snowflakes! I just hate real snow. I might have to make some... I hope yours stick!
Jenna<3
oh, one thing, I might need your help with a name again!
Thankyou sooooooo much for being my 25th follower!
Cool! My sister and I did that. It was fun! Hannah
Jenna, Thanks! I really like them and they do stick! I love snow and snowflakes so I just knew I had to make them when I saw them.
Azalea, You're welcome! I have been enjoying your blog!
Hannah, How did your snowflakes turn out? Did you post pictures of them on your blog? I would love to see them!
Those are some pretty snowflakes.
love them
Post a Comment