Yesterday I went to Barnes and Noble with my family. While I was there I spotted a large Kanani display with her two books, her photo album, and two other books; "Oodles of Ocean Fun" and "Lend a Hand". I bought her second book "Good Job Kanani" and the photo album. I think I'll go back for at least one more photo album because it is really cute. The photo album holds 52 4x6 photos and has a nice elastic band that holds it closed. It was $8.95. I didn't buy the first Kanani book because I'm going to order her on New Years day and she comes with her first book. I think she's adorable and I am really looking forward to getting her!
Another picture (after I took the wrapper off of the photo album).

Another picture (after I took the wrapper off of the photo album).




3 comments:
Cool! I think Kanani is SO pretty too! Hannah
P.S. Were there a lot of her books left? Or did you get one of the last ones?
Hi Hannah!
There were a lot of Kanani's books on the display stand. I think the photo album is really nice! I haven't read the book yet. I think I'll wait until I get Kanani and her first book.
I'm glad you're going to order Kanani on New Year's Day - I can't wait to see pictures. I'd really like Kanani - if my sister decides to pass on her I might consider asking for her for my birthday in February. :)
Post a Comment