Monday, December 13, 2010

Fancy Flurries Part 2

In case you were wondering.......
They stick!


I made more of them this morning! They are so pretty!

7 comments:

Miranda said...

Wow! They are beautiful! You did a great job. I need to make me some. :D

Miranda said...

Those are beautiful! I want to make some for my window, but, the last time I used them, flies were atracted, so maybe not. :0

AGDollPrincess said...

Thanks Miranda! I really like them. We put them on a bunch of windows in our house and they look really pretty. My mom put a bunch of white ones on the living room windows. She likes them too! Are you sure it was the snowflakes that attracted the flies? The snowflakes are only fabric paint and that would be strange for paint to attract flies!

AGDollPrincess said...

I just realized that the two comments are from two different Mirandas. Thank you both for commenting! :)

Hannah said...

Hi! We'll try and get pictures up really soon! Hannah

P.S. Which ones your favorite?

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I made those this winter!!! They are so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I did that this winter!!! It's so much fun!!!