Just sharing a few pictures of Miss Ruthie today. I am so crazy about this doll! Ruthie is way cuter than I ever imagined and I'm so glad that I was able to see her (and buy her) in person at the American Girl store last Saturday! She was on my list to eventually buy but not at the top of the list...until I saw her that is. I knew she was coming home with me the second I saw her and I love her so much! Ruthie has such a neat hair color. It kind of has a reddish tint when the sun hits it. And her eyes are the prettiest shade of gray!! I just love her! Do you feel the Ruthie love?





If you missed my post about my trip to the American Girl store in Washington D.C. you can find it by clicking "HERE" (there are TONS of pictures from the store and of what I bought)! Happy Friday everyone!




4 comments:
She's lovely! I feel the Ruthie love!!!
Your doll is beautiful. I'm "Feeling the ruthie love"
Sorry I commented about you not posting. It feels much better when you post often like this. But it's okay if you need a break. It seems like you haven;t stoped posting. (That's a good thing.)
She is cute! She is the type of gal that looks great in everything-colonial clothes, WW2 clothes, 70s clothes, modern clothes, you name it!
Post a Comment