
Piper posted a comment yesterday and was wondering if Bitty Twin outfits and Bitty Baby outfits fit the 18 inch dolls. And, the answer is YES! some of them do. I can't say for sure that all of them would fit but a lot of them do. In some cases the dresses are a little short but that can be fixed by adding a pair of leggings. I took a picture of Claire, Ella, Chrissa, and Mia modeling some bitty outfits for you. Claire is wearing the Bitty Baby Blossom Pajamas. They look really cute and the slippers fit too! Chrissa is wearing the American Girl Bitty Blooms dress. It also fits nicely and again, the shoes fit too! Mia is wearing the Bitty Twin Playdate outfit without the tights (once again, the shoes fit). And, Ella is wearing current Bitty Twin meet dress. It was a little short so I paired it with the leggings from the last Just Like You meet outfit and she's wearing Kanani's shoes (I'm sure the bitty shoes would have fit but I didn't take them off of Maya). So, as you can see the bitty clothes do fit the 18 inch dolls in some cases! I hope this answers your question Piper and I hope you all found this post helpful. :)




5 comments:
AWESOME! I will try that tonight.
FUN!!!!:) I do this alot for my Kaya doll I bought from ebay...cause i have no 18 inch AG doll clothes... just a boat load of bitty baby outfits!!! :) I do TONS on sewing though!!! :)
I was wondering... have you ever seen the "Diysney Princess and Me" doll at toys R us? I have three of them and my little sister has one and we LOVE them!!!! She has Belle, and I have Ariel, Aroura (spelling ?) and Rapunzel, and I would have to say that Rapunzel is my favorite!!!! HER HAIR IS SUCH FUN TO PLAY WITH!!!!! :) The only problem we have found with these dolls is that Belle's hair was matted straight out of the box.... maybe it was just the one we got thought!!!! :)
Have a super day!
Love and Joy, Meghan
I already knew, you could do that. =) Though, I've never seen it.
Thanks so much, Piper! :)
Why did I say Piper? Silly me, I meant Leah! :)
Post a Comment