Saturday, September 10, 2011

HUGE NEWS!

Guess where I went today!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


The American Girl Store in Washington D.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have SO many pictures to share with you (42) to be exact). My Mom and I took over 150 pictures and I just looked through them all. I have picked 42 to share with you and I will do that just as soon as we edit and resize them (hopefully today or tomorrow)! I'm not going to tell you what I bought just yet. But, I will tell you this...I left my house this morning with 1 doll and came home with 5! :) This was my first trip to an American Girl store and I had SO much fun! Can't wait to share more with you all later!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Claire said...

How exciting! :) I've never been to the one in D.C., but I've been to Dallas, New York City, and Seattle.

I'm so glad you had fun! I can't wait to see your pictures.

Kirsten Cavanaugh said...

Awesome! I have never been to any AG Store anywhere. I hope I will one day be able to go!