So I haven't had a chance to take Nellie outside for pictures but I did take some pretty inside pictures yesterday. I don't think it's possible to take a bad picture of Nellie! She's just SO pretty!!!
Very Sweet. :) I have sister who is that way... you can't mess up a picture with her in it! :) Oh I love you blog it is so sweet and refreshing :) Thank you for adding to the pool of light that is all the nice blogs in the midst of the darkness.
What Do You Plan On Buying From McKenna's Collection
I went to the American Girl store in Washington D.C.!!! Yep, I did! Have you seen my pictures yet? If you haven't OR if you'd like to see them again, you can find them here: MY AMERICAN GIRL WASHINGTON D.C. TRIP!
My name is Leah and I have 24 American Girl dolls. I'm homeschooled, I love making crafts, playing with my pets, and taking pictures of my dolls and my pets. I have a cat, a ferret, and fish. I love music and dancing too. Feel free to follow my blog - I like followers and I love comments!
8 comments:
Very Sweet. :) I have sister who is that way... you can't mess up a picture with her in it! :)
Oh I love you blog it is so sweet and refreshing :) Thank you for adding to the pool of light that is all the nice blogs in the midst of the darkness.
She is great! I love her! How fortunate to have a Nellie, even though she's retired!
Your Maya bitty baby is beautiful. Nice photography.
She's so pretty! I love her hair color. cute pictures! :D
-charlotte
Such lovely copper-gold hair...oh, the prettiness....
I have two friends who have Nellie, but they don't like her. I don't understand why. She is just so pretty!
You are so lucky to have her! I've always wanted Nellie.
I wish I could have Nellie, she's one of my faces. ;)
Post a Comment