My new Halloween them is up and running!! Let me know what you think about it! The header took the longest and I am just so excited about it all! I hope you like it too!!!
Wow, ordinarily I would say it's too early but OMG I LOVE THIS!!!! :D
I have a confession to make - my real name is Mary, not Piper. I'm sorry I had to go by a different name, but I had to do it for safety reasons. Nothing against you of course. :)
I love it. Sooo cute. I've been working on a halloween photo shoots with my dolls with costumes to put on a new blog design for fall. Yours looks GREAT!!! Skylar
What Do You Plan On Buying From McKenna's Collection
I went to the American Girl store in Washington D.C.!!! Yep, I did! Have you seen my pictures yet? If you haven't OR if you'd like to see them again, you can find them here: MY AMERICAN GIRL WASHINGTON D.C. TRIP!
My name is Leah and I have 24 American Girl dolls. I'm homeschooled, I love making crafts, playing with my pets, and taking pictures of my dolls and my pets. I have a cat, a ferret, and fish. I love music and dancing too. Feel free to follow my blog - I like followers and I love comments!
9 comments:
Oh, I just love it!!! :)
Hannah
I LOVE it! I wish I had a BG like yours. Maybe your mom and you should open up your own design site or blog?
I LOVE it!!!!!!!!! I just came on and was like "MOm you GOT to see this! It's s cute! Nice job.
Wow, ordinarily I would say it's too early but OMG I LOVE THIS!!!! :D
I have a confession to make - my real name is Mary, not Piper. I'm sorry I had to go by a different name, but I had to do it for safety reasons. Nothing against you of course. :)
Thanks guys! I know it's a little early but I love my new Halloween theme and I wanted it to be up as long as possible. :)
Cool songs too.
I love it. Sooo cute. I've been working on a halloween photo shoots with my dolls with costumes to put on a new blog design for fall. Yours looks GREAT!!!
Skylar
It looks great! It's never to early to decorate for Halloween! :)
Cool!
Post a Comment