Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Computers are a pain!

Wow computers are a pain when they aren't working right! Our computer is finally back to normal and I can post again! Hopefully it stays that way!! I mentioned in my last post that I got a new girly and I wanted to share her with you! I'll post more pictures later. It's been raining a lot and I have been waiting to take her outside.

Here she is...Miss Nellie!


6 comments:

anya said...

Aw, how cute! You have a very sweet Nellie girl. :)

Hannah said...

What a beautiful doll! :) I love Nellie, and wanted to get her, but then she was retired. :( Oh well. Maybe I can get her off of eBay or something. :)

Hannah

Claire said...

She's absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on your new doll. :)

Lexie said...

I SO know about rain. School got cnaceled today because of the rain.

Lexie said...

Hello? Only like a few comments? C'mon this girl is awesome! Posta comment for her!

Piper said...

OMG She's SOOOOOOO cute!!!! Sorry for so many !!s I just loooove her!

Sorry I have not been commenting, I lost the bookmark to your blog for awhile. :)