Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One of these things...

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong...




I was taking pictures of the bittys tonight. My ferret wanted in on the fun! :)

6 comments:

Claire said...

Hehe - cute!

Their names are Opal, Benjamin, Rose, and Oliver, right? I love names with the letter "O". My name was *this close* to being Olivia, so I kind of have a close connection with it.

AGDollPrincess said...

Thanks! :)
Yes, the blond set is Opal and Benjamin Sterling and the dark haired set is Rose and Oliver James.

Muzzy said...

AWWWWW! THAT IS THE CUTEST FERRET EVER! I WANT TO KISS IT!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mimi said...

Your bitty twins and ferret are absolutely adorable!!! :)

Slim said...

Your feret is super cute! I want one! You are so lucky to have all these dolls and a mom who loves dolls just as much as you do. I really love your site! Check out mine, I just started it yesterday! :)