Thursday, November 11, 2010

Moderation

Well, I knew it would happen eventually. I got an anonymous comment that was trying to be mean and hurtful. I'm sure "Anonymous" is reading so I'll just say this to that person. You're a coward. If you have something to say, at least have the courage to post it with a profile so that everyone else can see who you are. I really don't care. You're not hurting my feelings. I'm proud of who I am and I'm proud of what I post. If you don't like what you see on my blog then don't come here. Nobody is forcing you to read my blog. If anything you only hurt yourself. Did it make you feel good to say something mean? Probably not.

I didn't want to have to put moderation on but I don't think it's fair to everyone to have to read comments that are cruel. So, comment moderation is now enabled.

I don't like writing posts like this so instead of leaving this as a negative post, I will take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to everyone that leaves kind comments on my blog. I love reading them and I love that you visit my blog!! Also, here's a picture of a leaf that I took a couple of weeks ago that I really love.

5 comments:

Cara May said...

Oh, my!! Who would do something like that!I also love that leaf picture up there!

Claire said...

I'm sorry that someone wasn't commenting very nice. Leah, you seem very nice, and I don't think you deserve that.

~Claire

Anonymous said...

I am soooo sorry about the comment .. that is so rude .. why do some people always have to ruin things ..

Rats,
TracAn

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Sorry to hear you got an unkind comment. I think you handled it in a very mature way. Just know there are lots of us out here who enjoy your posts. :)

Hannah Claire said...

I had started a Christian apologetics argument on Discovery News one time and I got some mean comments against me. They started being nicer when I told them that I was a kid (until then they thought they were talking to an adult).