After months of thinking about it, I finally decided to cut Mary Lyn's hair. It was such a frizzy mess and so uneven. It's the way she came and I have been so torn over what to do with it. I didn't want to cut it but I got so tired of it looking messy. SO, tonight she got a haircut. Her hair looks a million times better. I'm so happy that I decided to cut it! I wouldn't do this to an American Girl doll and I wouldn't have done it to Mary Lyn except for the fact that it was just such a mess. I want to remind you.....never cut your doll's hair without your parent's permission!!! My Mom was actually the one who suggested we cut her hair tonight. We have talked about it many times but I just wasn't sure it was what I wanted to do. I'm so glad that I did it! Check it out!
Lots and lots of hair!
Before and After pictures

Doesn't Mary Lyn look happier!?!?
4 comments:
She looks amazing! Mary Lyn is a gorgeous girl :)
Wow! You're brave! It's so hard to make that first cut. :) That's the worst part about re-wigging a doll with rooted hair for me. Mary Lyn turned out beautifully. :)
Wow you did a really great job! She looks lovely! :)
Meg
Wow! That turned out amazing! I think it looks sooo much better! That's really bad for OGs reputation to have really uneven cutting. I have one of their horses, and her mane is really uneven, too.
Post a Comment