Happy Monday! I talked my mom into making my holiday blog background and header today and I'm really excited about that! Do you like it? We took the new pictures together. My mom said she had an idea for it and brought some of the Christmas decorations up from the garage. I love it! Make sure you go to the bottom of my blog. There's a holiday footer too!
UPDATED: My mom didn't like part of the header she made yesterday and thought she could do better with a little more time. She made a new one today and I agree with her, it's awesome! OH! and we added Christmas music today too!
I love decorations and I can't wait until we put up our tree. My mom and dad like to wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas. Something about celebrating one holiday at a time. Anyway...I've seen a few people posting their holiday wish lists so I decided to post mine. I like surprises so I've only asked for what I can't live without. Well, I guess I could live without it but I'd really like to have it. Elizabeth just can't be without her best friend. She would be crushed. (And, so would I.) So, here's my very simple wish list.....
UPDATED: My mom didn't like part of the header she made yesterday and thought she could do better with a little more time. She made a new one today and I agree with her, it's awesome! OH! and we added Christmas music today too!
I love decorations and I can't wait until we put up our tree. My mom and dad like to wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas. Something about celebrating one holiday at a time. Anyway...I've seen a few people posting their holiday wish lists so I decided to post mine. I like surprises so I've only asked for what I can't live without. Well, I guess I could live without it but I'd really like to have it. Elizabeth just can't be without her best friend. She would be crushed. (And, so would I.) So, here's my very simple wish list.....







9 comments:
Oh how lovely! I simply ADORE your new blog design!
My american girl wish list has four things on it, The cozy plaid outfit, Go Girl sunglasses, Poster pack book, and the blue recital outfit.
I SO love your blog and I check it every day!
Love, Meg
Wow, I love your holiday background and header! They're so pretty! :)
Hee hee! I love your header and footer. So cute! I like to take pictures with my mom,too. :-)
I just LOVE the new header and footer! It's so cute. I have a few AG things on my wishlist as well. We do the same thing here about decorating for Christmas after Thanksgiving, too.
Hello!
I am considering asking for an Our generation doll for Christmas as they are more in my grandparents price range than an American girl. I was wondering what the differences are between Our generation dolls and American girl dolls, and I saw that you have both of them. What are the differences?
I LOVELOVELOVE your new design! It's super cute!!!!! Check out my blog to see my wishlist if you want! Could your mom by any chance design on my blog?
I love your new design, I Really love your Footer
I love love love your blog! i have been checking it recently, and it just looks gorgeous! I just bought Felicity, and it is so worth it! You will enjoy her!
PS love the play list!
http://myclaythings.blogspot.com/
Girl of faith.
I love your blog it's so cute! Can you Check mine out thanks!
-O
Post a Comment