Friday, November 5, 2010

American Girl - Things to Come in 2011

Today while I was searching for a picture of the American Girl 2011 Girl of the Year, Kanani, I found a few other things instead.

If you remember, when Lanie was released, Barnes and Noble sold bracelets to match Lanie's bracelet. Well, it looks like Kanani will have a photo album. Barnes and Noble already has the photo album listed but unfortunately there is no picture. You can check out the listing here.

Also it looks like we can expect to see Pepper and Praline in a pet pack at bookstores like the other AG pets!! Here is a listing for the Pepper set and here is a listing for the Praline set. I was wondering when they would put Pepper and Praline in the box sets so I was happy to find this!

And, there will also be new activity type books in 2011. Here is what I've found so far:
"Oodles of Sweet Stuff".....you can read about that book here.
"Oodles of Ocean Fun"......you can read about that book here.
"Doll Dining".....you can read about that book here.
"Doll Hair Salon".....you can read about that book/set here.

Sadly, I was not able to find a picture of Kanani but I won't stop looking from time to time! I am excited about the things that I found though!

2 comments:

Caelen said...

Thanks for the products!

agdanceprincess1993 said...

Thanks for the info and i love your dolls pictures on the side they look adorable!