Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SOOOOOOOO Excited!!!!!!!

Oh, I am SOOO excited!!!!!!!!! My Mom and I just won a new in box doll on ebay. She's one that I've wanted for a while now and I just can't believe we were the high bidder!!! I had money saved for a new doll and my parents covered the rest. I can't wait to show you who I got!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm curious......do you have any guesses?

15 comments:

Kenzie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!:D
I have no clue who it is!

Molly?

Jess?

I do not know! Lol!

Emma Kate said...

Josephina, or a MAG Doll? Am I right? :)

Chloe said...

Julie? Ivy? Kanani? Elizabeth?

Mother-Daughter Photography said...

Boy, that's a hard one. I think...Ruthie?

anya said...

Ooo, that's a toughie! I would guess...
Kailey
a My American Girl
Kaya

:D
I'm so excited for you!

Hannah said...

Hmm...

I don't know. :D

Do you have Chrissa?

Maybe her? :)

Lena Grace said...

Congrats! I have NO IDEA who it is! I can't wait to find out!!!

Lily said...

A retired GOTY

Piper (InnerstarU) said...

Samantha?

Caelen said...

You won my guess o rama game, you can take the award!!

Piper (InnerstarU) said...

Y'know, Mackenzie Rae, you're right, I think it's Jess.

Mother-Daughter Photography said...

I change my guess. I think it's either Samantha or a retired GOY.

Beth said...

Nellie,Lindsey,Marisol,Nicki,Gwen, Sonali, an MAG/JLY (whatever)... I just pretty much guessed the ones people haven't said and the ones you don't have!! :)

Rachel said...

Jess or Mia. I don't know!!

Lexie said...

LOL know now it's Nicki. Wow only 1 person guessed right.