Friday, June 10, 2011

Yep, New Design! :)

So, I was feeling fun and bright today. And, I was inspired by the photo that I took for The Doll Wardrobe contest (activity 2). I decided to use my photo that I entered as my header. I hope you like it! I really like the bright colors.

Also, if you want to vote for my photo in The Doll Wardrobe contest I would love that! If not, that's okay too. :) For anyone that likes my photo and would like to vote for me, it is photo number 15!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

P.S. I'll give you a hint for my doll that's on her way.....

Nobody guessed her yet! :P

6 comments:

Piper (InnerstarU) said...

Love the design! So bright and pretty!

AGDollPrincess said...

Thanks Piper!

Piper (InnerstarU) said...

Oh, and I think maybe Nellie. If you didn't already have Felicity I would guess her.

Mother-Daughter Photography said...

Your design is great!
Wow, this doll is a stumper. Maybe it's a bitty baby or twin?

Mother-Daughter Photography said...

Oh, and where is the link for the contest? I'd love to vote, but don't know the site

AGDollPrincess said...

Thanks Rachel Doll Girl! I am really hoping my new girl gets here tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll post another hint if it takes longer.

Also, I just posted the link to the contest in a new blog post. :)