You don't know the first thing about me. For the most part, I paid for Nicki on my own. My parents gave me $30 towards her. Wow...that's so spoiled. Maybe you should learn how to save your money and buy your own dolls too. Don't assume things about other people. Most of the time you'll find that you're wrong. Also, why the need to post under anonymous? Not brave enough to say who you are? Afraid that the other girls who read my blog might stop reading yours because your comment was mean? For the record, you didn't hurt my feelings. You chose to read my blog. If you don't like it then leave. Nobody makes you come here.
And just an FYI - My parents have given me three dolls as surprises without me either paying for them myself, paying for the bulk of them myself, or giving them to me as a birthday or Christmas gift. Anonymous ~ jealous much?????
ANYONE who thinks that Leah is spoiled, is clearly not worthy enough to visit this blog, and needs to learn how to keep their opinions to themself! Seriously, ANONYMOUS, did you NOT learn manners in preschool??? If you did, then APPARENTLY, you need to go back there!
~Miranda
P.S. I think you are really lucky, Leah! I chose to get Kirsten over Nicki in 2007, but I kind of regret my choice...
Anonymous-Hannah, Miranda and Leah are right. Look back and see, most of those posts will say "I saved up" or something similar. Pay more attention and be more polite. This is an awesome blog and does not deserve mean comments.
P.S.-Leah, you are so lucky to have so many dolls! I only have 1, Emily. Though I am happy because she is such a cutie!
I can't believe somebody would asume something like that! People these days are so rude! By the way this is slim from American girl doll lover. Remember me? Well I want to start blogging again! PS Leah u rock!!!!!!!
Anonymous- How can you say such a thing?!?! Leah is sweet any anything BUT spoiled. Why do you have to be so rude??? That's so mean to judge Leah like that. YOU are probably jealous that you just want to put your anger out on Leah. Quit it!
Leah- Congrats! Nicki is a great doll. It's wonderful you got her!
Wow she is beautiful! I followed your blog and I really like it!! I would really love it if you could check out our blog too! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
I meant how rude about the anonymous comment. Not you Leah. You are not spoiled. And duh isn't nice. It's hurtful. People should really be carful about what they type before they click publish comment.
What Do You Plan On Buying From McKenna's Collection
I went to the American Girl store in Washington D.C.!!! Yep, I did! Have you seen my pictures yet? If you haven't OR if you'd like to see them again, you can find them here: MY AMERICAN GIRL WASHINGTON D.C. TRIP!
My name is Leah and I have 24 American Girl dolls. I'm homeschooled, I love making crafts, playing with my pets, and taking pictures of my dolls and my pets. I have a cat, a ferret, and fish. I love music and dancing too. Feel free to follow my blog - I like followers and I love comments!
22 comments:
Nicki!!
Lucky you!! Is it Nicki?
Uh....Nikki?
Nicki! :)
I do now know... is it Nicki??? I can tell because of the outfit she is wearing! :)
You are so lucky to have a retired doll!
~Emma
DEFINITELY NICKIE!!!! :D
It's gotta be Niki! I love her!
Love, Meghan
Nicki is so cute! I really wish I had her since she is so adorable and pretty! I love your new look, too. You rock, Leah!
~*Emma*~
Nicki duh!
You are so spoiled! Parents really learn not to give your child everything they want she gets a doll like everyweek
You don't know the first thing about me. For the most part, I paid for Nicki on my own. My parents gave me $30 towards her. Wow...that's so spoiled. Maybe you should learn how to save your money and buy your own dolls too. Don't assume things about other people. Most of the time you'll find that you're wrong. Also, why the need to post under anonymous? Not brave enough to say who you are? Afraid that the other girls who read my blog might stop reading yours because your comment was mean? For the record, you didn't hurt my feelings. You chose to read my blog. If you don't like it then leave. Nobody makes you come here.
And just an FYI - My parents have given me three dolls as surprises without me either paying for them myself, paying for the bulk of them myself, or giving them to me as a birthday or Christmas gift. Anonymous ~ jealous much?????
Your so mean Anonymous! :( Leah is one of the nicest bloggers ever! How could you say that? Hannah
ANYONE who thinks that Leah is spoiled, is clearly not worthy enough to visit this blog, and needs to learn how to keep their opinions to themself! Seriously, ANONYMOUS, did you NOT learn manners in preschool??? If you did, then APPARENTLY, you need to go back there!
~Miranda
P.S. I think you are really lucky, Leah! I chose to get Kirsten over Nicki in 2007, but I kind of regret my choice...
Anonymous-Hannah, Miranda and Leah are right. Look back and see, most of those posts will say "I saved up" or something similar. Pay more attention and be more polite. This is an awesome blog and does not deserve mean comments.
P.S.-Leah, you are so lucky to have so many dolls! I only have 1, Emily. Though I am happy because she is such a cutie!
I can't believe somebody would asume something like that! People these days are so rude!
By the way this is slim from American girl doll lover. Remember me?
Well I want to start blogging again!
PS Leah u rock!!!!!!!
PPS I think it's Nikki you are so lucky to have her I have her and she is my favorite out of my three dolls
Just make sure to control her curls hehe
Anonymous- How can you say such a thing?!?! Leah is sweet any anything BUT spoiled. Why do you have to be so rude??? That's so mean to judge Leah like that. YOU are probably jealous that you just want to put your anger out on Leah. Quit it!
Leah- Congrats! Nicki is a great doll. It's wonderful you got her!
~*Emma*~
Wow she is beautiful! I followed your blog and I really like it!! I would really love it if you could check out our blog too! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
Oh wow I also read the anoymous wow how rude!! I can't belive someone would be that rude!!
How rude!
I meant how rude about the anonymous comment. Not you Leah. You are not spoiled. And duh isn't nice. It's hurtful. People should really be carful about what they type before they click publish comment.
It's Nicki
Post a Comment