Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My New Girl Revealed!


If you guessed Kirsten.........










You guessed right!
Welcome Home Kirsten!!!


I wanted to add a thank you to all who guessed! I totally didn't expect to get her. I didn't even know that my mom bought her. My great grandfather died a week and a half ago and my parents had Kirsten stashed in the house for the past month so they gave her to me as a pick me up kind of thing. My mom said she had been excited to give her to me so it was a pick me up for her too. Anyway, she's a really beautiful doll and if anyone was considering buying her I totally recommend her! Thanks again for all of your comments and guesses!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Oh my, she is cuuuute!

anya said...

I knew it, and she IS SO CUTE!

Adorable. Simply. :)

~Spicemuffin & Co

Mother-Daughter Photography said...

She is lovely too! Sorry about your loss of you G. Grandpa. Sad. :(

Anonymous said...

Kirsten is super cute (I own her). I would reccomend keeping her hair in braids. It looks better and is easier to manage.

Kirsten Cavanaugh said...

I have Kirsten. My grandparents got her for me because we have the same name. I absolutely love her!

Anonymous said...

Wow she is so beautiful! I am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!