
Monday, June 20, 2011
Nicki Pictures!
Thanks to everyone who guessed! My new girl is Nicki!! I was so excited to get her and am so happy to have her. I have wanted her for a long time but she was always so expensive when I saw her. My Mom has been looking for one for me for a while and finally we found one on ebay that I could afford. We got lucky and we were the high bidders for this beautiful girl. As you can see, she was still very much new in her box and she's just perfect! I was waiting to post pictures because I was hoping to take her outside for a few but it's been raining so often that I decided to post pictures from inside my house and I'll take her outside for pictures soon. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











14 comments:
Oh man, she is a beauty! I love her Meet Outfit!
She's adorable! Her meet outfit is so cute and her curls are to die for. Nicki is a fantastic doll, congrats!!! :D And Anonymous, keep your comments to yourself! (Unless they are nice ones or apologies.)
~*Emma*~
hi
She's soooooooo cute!
Hi!
Nicki is so pretty but, I have some questions for you.
Do you collect AG dolls??
How many more do you want??
And do you ever feel like you don't care about your dolls?
Thanks!
Anonymous,
To answer your questions.....
Yes, I do collect American Girl.
I have no idea how many more I want. I guess my goal would be to collect all of the character dolls (except Lindsey ~ I don't like her much) with a few more MAG dolls.
No, I don't ever feel like I don't care about my dolls. I do something with them every day. I love them all.
That's my goal too! I want to collect all the girl of the year dolls! I am so luck my cousin is going off to college in the fall and she wanted me to have her Jess doll! I luv my cousin Autumn!!!
I like the GOTY dolls and the Historicals. I'd like to get all of the dolls that have books created for them. I love reading the books too!
Niki is SO pretty!
What a beauty! :) You have some very sweet dolls! I love your current background, too!
~Carolyn of Three Brown-Eyed Beauties {doll blog} and The Petite Pencil: Snow Globes in my Wardrobe
Nicki's hair seems dif. than the org.
Well Anonymous, I'm not sure what you mean by that. She's all original and was brand new in her box. ???
It seems to me that the curls are kinda separated. Just my opinoin.
Lexi, if you look on American Girl's website at the retired dolls, you will see that Nicki's hair came that way. A lot of people that have Nicki have brushed her hair out and haven't finger curled it to maintain the curls.
Post a Comment