I dressed Claire and Ella in their star dresses for the day. :)****A few people have asked about the dresses on Claire and Ella...
I bought them from the Etsy shop "Sew Doll Clothes".
www.etsy.com/shop/sewdollclothes****
I dressed Claire and Ella in their star dresses for the day. :)
9 comments:
Aww, Claire and Ella are too cute!!! :D
Cute did u make those dresses I love them
PS is that Emily or Claire
Piper I think u r wrong I think its Emily but I'm not sure
Oops I just saw the word Claire delete my comment SO SORRY!!!!!
It's Claire. Emily's hair is a lot more red and her part is in the middle of her hair. Claire's is on the side and her hair is layered. :)
Thank u 4 being so nice about my big oopsie the world needs more people like u who don't rub mistakes in :)
Did you make those dresses yourself? I love them! :)
Cute dresses.
Post a Comment