As promised...here are a few more pictures of my room and my MAG in innerstarU. I will do more posts in the future about innerstarU with more pictures.
This is my room in innerstarU. With 1500 stars I bought the Pink Palace Designer Collection at Dream Decor. There are 5 different color/themes to pick from and 3 levels of each one. The Designer Collection costs the most stars and I happen to like pink. Thankfully stars are not too hard to earn!
You can also buy outfits with your stars. Stars are earned by doing projects and playing games. When you start innerstarU your MAG comes wearing the meet outfit and you get to pick her shirt color. When you change clothes she has the white tank and brief set on under her meet outfit.
This is what my MAG is walking around in right now. I bought (with stars) this little dress for her which I love. I also bought (with stars) the coconut fun outfit. You can mix and match the clothes if you want. If you have a membership to innerstarU and you see my MAG walking around you can friend me. My MAG name is Claire5. Have a great Monday!




3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I'm probably getting an MAG in about three months after I buy Lanie. While I wait for that, I'll have to get on to my sister's innerstarU account when she gets an MAG next month.
I sent u a friend request I am Gabrielle53!
Cool!! my name's Aisha6 :)
Wanna be friends?
Aisha :)
Post a Comment