Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My American Girl & New Items

SO, I've been holding off on giving an opinion of MAG until everything was officially released. I personally love it! I think that the changes are really fun and I really like the new meet outfit. My very favorite thing is that you can actually view your doll in an outfit! LOVE that! I do have a new MAG that I plan to buy in hopefully the near future but I'm not going to tell you which one she is yet. I also have a name picked out already! :)

I think that InnerstarU looks like it could be a lot of fun too! My mom ordered my Campus Guide about a week ago and it was supposed to ship today. I'll let you all know when it gets here!

Now for the new items that American Girl released today! I like so many of the outfits. I think that the new Paint Filly is ADORABLE. The bathtub is super cute and I like the pink bubbles. The vanity is nice too but I wish it came with a few more accessories. I also like the new nail care kit for dolls and wonder how well the stickers stay in place.

My VERY favorites:

I love love love the new Fall Party Treat Set For Dolls! It is just SO cute!!!

And, I really like the new Pretty & Plaid Dress for Dolls!

I guess I would have preferred American Girl to keep the name of the JLY line instead of changing it to MAG but it's really not that big of a deal. I really like the new innerstarU outfit and the new starry logo hoodie too! Lots of good stuff! Can't wait to order some of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love everything new except for the Healthy Smile Set, it's not really my favorite.

Do tell us which MAG you like! I like #48 (Piper), #44 (Quinn), and #25 (Shannon) the most!

PS - is it #23? I highly recommend her.