Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Next MAG

I just got a comment on the last post asking me which MAG I liked. I already have JLY 39 (Claire) and I absolutely love her. She is the one that looks most like me which is why I picked her to begin with. I've decided that my next MAG will be #46!

I have a name picked out for her and I can't wait to get her. I will keep her name a secret until she's home! I have half of the money saved already!

4 comments:

Gabby said...

She's so cute! I really want to join InnerstarU and I can't wait to buy JLY 37. Even though you've already picked out a name for her- I think she looks like a Shea or a Kiera.

~Gabby :-)

AGDollPrincess said...

37 is cute too! It's so hard to decide sometimes! I liked 46 before but after seeing her in the new meet outfit I decided that I had to have her! Purple is her color! :)

American Girl Lover said...

Wow! She is really cool! I can't wait to save my money up for one!

Anonymous said...

I was the one who asked which one you liked! I love your #39, and she has my name, too! My sister's getting her and naming her Bailey, after Bailey on the Suite Life on Deck.

I really like #46. This picture is really making me like her even more.

Thanks for sharing who you like!
-Claire