Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Picture Time

I haven't posted much lately because I haven't had anything new to post. BUT, that will be changing soon (it's a surprise!) Today I have some new pictures to post though! I got a new bed.....it's a loft bed. It gives me more room in my bedroom and that's always a good thing because it makes more room for American Girl. :) I took some pictures of Claire and Chrissa hanging out on the ladder of my loft today. I think they turned out really cute! Hope you enjoy them!







P.S....don't you think Claire's hair looks super cute in pigails? I do!

3 comments:

Siobahn said...

Your dolls look super cute! You got Chrissa to look PERFECT for the picture! And you're right! Claire does look really cute with piggytails! :)

Anonymous said...

Your dolls look amazing with your perfect photography. Claire looks fantastic in pigtails.

I think I know why you'll be posting later: you ordered #46, didn't you? And maybe some new outfits, too?

Aisha said...

Cute!! Hay.. Claire looks just like me!
I love these pictures :)