I got my campus guide today! I also spent a lot of time on innerstarU today! I am impressed! It's a lot of fun and there is a lot to do. For each game you play and each "project" you take on you earn stars. Stars are used to buy things in the game. Earning stars is pretty easy so that's a plus! I was able to purchase a new look for my room with 1500 stars (there are simple designs for less). I was also able to purchase 2 new outfits with stars that I earned through the day (pictures of all of that tomorrow). The game did crash on me a couple of times but it was as simple as logging back in and the problem was solved. I did see one interesting thing as I roamed around! In Pet Palooza where you can petsit a pet (only if you upgrade your room to include a pet bed) there was a cat named Praline! She's an adorable Grey striped cat and she was the only one there who is not a current AG pet. I am hoping that maybe she would be released in the future as an AG pet because she's super cute! She also reminds me a lot of my cat who is dark grey in color! Her picture is below...she's in the top row in the middle! So cute!


Here are the pictures of my Campus guide and the charm necklace that came with it!











4 comments:
That cool! i am babysitting today so i will probably buy that with the money
So does the campus guide expire when they stop selling them in august?
No, if you buy the campus guide your codes never expire. They are yours for however long they keep innerstarU up and running. The campus guide is really only your codes to use innerstarU. It also comes with the charm necklace.
Hope that helps!
Claire looks so pretty! (Well, she always does with your fantastic photography ;D)
Anyway, if you get the time, can you make a post on when you got your dolls?
Thanks!
-Claire
Post a Comment