Do you see anybody new? Look closely...
Did you spot her???My mom decided that Cecile was looking a little lonely on her side of the shelf
all alone. So, she got her a friend! I'm so excited to have another Girls of Many Lands Doll in my room!
Say hello to Isabel!

Welcome Home Isabel!





4 comments:
Where did you get the Girls of Many Lands dolls? I have found mine at a garage sale but yours look in much better condition.
~Gabby
My mom bought them both on Ebay. They were both still new in their boxes....still attached even! I would really like Kathleen but for some reason she is very rare and usually costs between $200 and $300. :(
Hi, I love your blog!! I will follow! can you follow mine?? http://agsdollblog.blogspot.com
I just found your blog, love it!!!
You take really good pictures! I'm following :)
Post a Comment