(BE SURE TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!!)
Sorry it took me a while! Last week I finished my school year and I've been busy with other things. Anyway, my new doll is here! I ordered her with my birthday giftcard that I got from my uncle! It took me a little while to decide who I wanted to order but I finally decided on....
..
...
.....
............
........................
...............................................
..........................................................................................
..........................................................................................................
ADDY!!!!
Sorry it took me a while! Last week I finished my school year and I've been busy with other things. Anyway, my new doll is here! I ordered her with my birthday giftcard that I got from my uncle! It took me a little while to decide who I wanted to order but I finally decided on....
..
...
.....
............
........................
...............................................
..........................................................................................
..........................................................................................................
ADDY!!!!

Here she is settled into my room. (Check out who is hanging out under Addy's arm! My mom ordered Ida Bean as a surprise.) :)
My mom also found Addy's bird and cookie set on Ebay so she ordered that too.

I wanted to take a picture of the cookies open but the camera battery died and it needs charged.

AND NOW FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!!
I wanted to do a giveaway to celebrate Addy's arrival so I decided on
A brand new/sealed Kit Kittredge movie on DVD!
Here's what you have to do to win...
Leave a comment under this post including:
*Your name
*A statement that you have your parents permission to enter. (This is a MUST!)
*How many dolls you have and which one is your favorite (and why).
*For now I am ONLY able to include US residents in my giveaway (sorry!)
Please know that if you win you will have to email me with your mailing address (obviously)!
The last entry will be accepted on June 20, 2010 and I will randomly choose a winner on Monday - June 21, 2010!
*For now I am ONLY able to include US residents in my giveaway (sorry!)
Please know that if you win you will have to email me with your mailing address (obviously)!
The last entry will be accepted on June 20, 2010 and I will randomly choose a winner on Monday - June 21, 2010!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





9 comments:
WOW! Congrats on Addy! She is very pretty!
Anyways, I would LOVE to enter your contest! I have my mom's permission, and I have Five 18inch American girls, Sandy-jly#13, Nicki-GOTY 2007, Chirssa-GOTY 2009, Stephanie-jly#29, and Kiri-jly#24.
One AG Bitty twin, and one Faith and friends doll.
I love them all the same! BUT I do really love my sweet Chrissa.
my email address is jennakitten@gmail.com
please email me if i win. I can email you my address ;) (to keep things safe)
XOXO Jenna
Hey! Congrats on getting Addy! Do you order all of your AG stuff on eBay? Is it cheaper there? I would love to know!
Anyways, I also want to enter your giveaway! My name is Gabby and I have my parent's permission. I have 2 AG dolls- Kaya and Kirsten and a Madame Alexander doll named Kaylen, also a GOTY Cecile Doll. I really don't have a favorite though! I like them all for different reasons. Kaya because she is a Native American and is very passionate about Nature, Kirsten because she is kind and a Swede (like me!), Kaylen because she is modern and loves crazy fashions, and Cecile because her History is so unique and she is very pretty.
Sorry for this long of a comment!
~Gabby
Hi Gabby!
Addy and Ida Bean were ordered online from American Girl. The bird in the cage and the cookie tin were ordered on Ebay because they are retired. My mom buys a lot of the retired stuff on ebay but always from a smoke free home and always new in the box. Some of them we have been lucky enough to get them lower than the original cost (we check the original price from AGplaythings before buying on ebay). The only doll that I got from ebay is Mia and she was $130 (new in her box).
OH! and the girls of many lands dolls are from ebay because they are also retired. If there is something that you want that is retired, you can almost always find it on ebay.
Emily
My parents have said that I can enter.
I have 7. Samantha (OJ), Kirsten, Chrissa, Isabella, Ruthie, Casey (OJ)
My favorite is Kirsten because she does have cancer and requires special care and treatment and she was also my first doll. She is helpful and caring.
Yes I live in the U.S.
I will when the contest ends.(privacy reasons)
Ok.Thanks! I can't wait.Plus,
This DVD will complete our collection!
Hi, I have 5 AGs. I have Felicity, Adrienne (#23), Chrissa, Gwen, and Rebecca.
(This is not an entry on the giveaway)
Oh, and congrats on Addy! I've never really wanted her but your pictures have made me take some new things into consideration =)
Congratulations on getting Addy! Your Addy is SO Pretty!!! :)
I would love to enter the giveaway! Here's my info:
-My name is Liz
-I have my parent's permission
-I have 6 dolls: Molly, Elizabeth, Kit, Mia, Abbey, and Addy.
-It's so hard to pick a favorite I love all of my dolls! Though, right now Addy is my favorite! (But don't tell my dolls! hehe)
Thanks for the chance to win! :)
~Liz~
Hello, my name is Karalee. I would love to enter your give away! I have parental permission. My dolls are Samantha, Nellie, Kirsten, Josefina, Kit, Ruthie, Julie, Rebecca and Lanie. My favorite is Samantha, because she was my first (but don't tell the others)
Oh, and your Addy is gorgeous! I have always wanted her. :)
Last minute entry! Hi my name is Sierra and I would like to enter (even though I live in England I can ship it to someone I know in America who is going to come here anyways.. long story!). I have my parents permission my dolls are Jess, Kirsten, Rebecca and Felicity. I really can't decide which is my favorite but if I had to chose it would probably be Jess!
Post a Comment