Monday, May 17, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
3. Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.
4. Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.
5. Contact your nominations and let them know they’ve won.

Thank you for this award Jenna! Wow...two awards today! Okay, I'm going to do the same thing here that I did with the last one. I don't really know who else to tag so I'm going to leave it up to you. If you want to participate then go for it! I really hope that is okay!

Let's see...7 things huh! And they have to interesting too? I will try!
1. I love butterflies and my room is covered in them! I will have to take a picture of my ceiling later! (I collect tinkerbell things too.)
2. I don't really watch very much tv and that is by choice. I just don't like sitting around.
3. One of my favorite things to eat is celery with pineapple cream cheese.
4. I love to take pictures and I would do that all day if I could.
5. I love animals! I have 2 dogs, a cat, a ferret, and fish. I will post pictures of them sometime too!
6. I love music and I love to dance.
7. I wasn't even as long as an American Girl Doll when I was born. I was only 4 pounds and not even 18 inches! (My mom just gave me that one because I was having a really hard time coming up with one last thing.)
That was way harder than I thought it would be!

No comments: