Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Room Changes!

I mentioned in my last post that my mom and dad made some big changes to my room. My collection is growing and I needed more space. My dad put three shelves on my walls. Two are being used for American Girl and the other shelf is for stuffed animals. When I run out of room for American Girl I will take the stuffed animals off of the third shelf and use it for American Girl too. Here are pictures of my new and improved American Girl area of my room!

Everything
(The table and chairs is at the bottom of my bed in front of the shelf that Kit and Elizabeth are standing on.)

My Girls of the Years, JLY, and bittys

Historicals and GOTY pets


Our Generation Dolls, AG pets, and Girls of Many Lands Doll Cecile

My Horse, the minis, and AG Books


Clothes, Shoes, Accessories, Bigger Books, and Catalogs

BT Kitchen, Container of Doll Food, Sleeping Bags/Pillows, AG Flower Gardening Set, Bean Bag Chairs, and the Sweet Treats Bakery

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is way cool! I really enjoyed looking at your room, it is awesome. I love the colors of your walls. :)
Mia♥

Emily said...

Wow.That's a great way of organizing your doll stuff.and what a ton of dolls.
Love your room