Monday, May 17, 2010

Pure in Heart Award


Thank you for giving me this award Gabby! For winning the award I am supposed to answer these questions and tag ten bloggers who deserve the award. I really don't know who else to tag because most of the blogs I have looked at have already done it. So, I've decided to go ahead and post the award, answer the questions, and leave it up to you. If you would like to participate just leave a comment and go for it! :)
1. Apples, Oranges, or Bananas? Apples

2. How many siblings do you have? Two Brothers

3. How old are you? My Mom is in the room and says that I can't answer this one (she has rules for the internet and thats one of them). boo! Sorry, the best I can do is tell you that I'm old enough to collect American Girl and young enough that I have to listen to my mom. :)

4. Do you live on a woodland, swamp, city, or other? None of these - Swamp? I'm not Shrek lol!

5. Scissors or glue? Scissors

6. Describe your dream house. I would love to live on a farm with a big house and horses!

7. Is your room clean? Very! (my mom has rules about that too lol!)

8. If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be? I really don't know. Maybe Casey Carlyle from Ice Princess. I wish I could skate that well!

9. Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England? I will go with Italy - they have the best food

10. What denomination are you? Catholic
11. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy? (BE HONEST!!!!!) Yes

12. Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? Gum

13. What is your favorite book? I don't know if I have a favorite. I like so many books!

14. Favorite ice cream flavor? Edy's samoas ice cream!!!

15. If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be? Something with cheese.

16. What is your favorite Olympic sport? Ice Skating
17. If you woke up and discovered that you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do? Go back to sleep and wait for the day to end!
18. Describe yourself in three words. Talkative (my parents call me chatterbox), Cheerful, Helpful
19. What do you hate? Rude people

20. If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do? huh???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

LOL, If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you DO? Scream and say (embarrassingly) "I'm your BIGGEST fan!" And I am Catholic too, and about that age too!